This truck is huge, Real Huge. 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab decked out with a very nice interior and just a nice overall appearance.
And of course you can't forget the power plant hiding under the hood. 6.7liter 24 valve OHV Turbo Diesel. Also comes with the 6-speed automatic.
The 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn best in class 26,000 GCWR and 13,000 pound GVWR.
This beast has the largest fuel tank ever, a whopping 52 Gallons can be put in the tank.
The new six-speed transmission does help in the gas mileage, it beats Fords F-550 by 14% and GMC C5500 by 23%.
2011 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab longhorn 4wd trim level
A few Standard factory options found on a 2011 Dodge ram 3500 mega cab longhorn 4 wheel drive trim level:
- Power seat
- leather seats
- Alpine stereo system
- 6.7 liter I6 turbo diesel engine, This engine 350 Horsepower @ 3000 RPM (Torque 650 @ 1500 RPM )
- navigation system
- Max Towing Capacity for this trim level is 12,900 Lbs
- Fuel tank capacity for this trim level is 34.o gallons
- 6-speed Automatic w/od
- 4-wheel drive
- Standard warranty coverage listed Below:
Drive Train ------ 5 year 100,000 miles
Corrosion -------- 5 year 100,000 miles
11. Front & rear tire size: LT 235/80R 17E this size applies to the spare tire as well.
12. Max Towing capacity for this trim level is 12,900 pounds
Here are some paint colors you could choose from the factory
1. Sagebrush Pearl
2. Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
3. Rugged Brown Pearl
4. Bright White
5. Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl
- Priced at $35,900 to $56,900
- Big as a ocean liner
- 6.7 litter Cummings Turbo Diesel
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Can Haul over 8 Tons
- Four Full Size Doors
- Mega Cab, can carry 6 men easily
- 5 year /100,000 mile powertrain limited warranty
- 800 ft-lbs of Torque
- Did we mention HUGE